To become a source of technology and start an Incubation Centre for entrepreneurs resulting in this region developing into a vibrant industrial hub with many startup companies dealing with new technology.
- To impart quality engineering education to students through quality teaching, hands on training, and applied research in practical and product oriented projects.
- To impart such education that passing out students are ready with good theoretical and practical knowledge to suite the current need of industry.
- To expose students to applied research, especially the fact that research does not require much money but does require great persistence
- To sow the seed of entrepreneurship in them so that our engineers become job providers and not job seekers
- To train students as a complete person through extracurricular activities and with an exposure to a transparent system based on ethics so that they believe that a successful institution and a successful business can be run with ethics without corruption.
In a short span of twelve years, ACE has:
- A track record of best results since inception. The results have been consistently highest in the University in all branches and all years.
- The college has excellent labs. The emphasis is on ‘Hands-on’ experience as against the ‘Kit-Culture’.
- Over and above the requirements of AICTE following research labs have been setup :
- Hybridoma Technology
- IBM Open Resource Centre
- Digital Automation & Micro Controller
- Micro Electronics & Fabrications
- Renewable Energy Systems (Solar & Bio-fuels)
- CAD/CAM and CNC
- Image Processing and Biometrics
- Open Source Technologies
- ACE has an extensive library with subscriptions to international journals.
- Free internet access is available to the students and faculty 24 hours a day.
- Adjunct professors from USA visit the college to train faculty and students in the state-of-the art technologies.
- At ACE, emphasis on well rounded development of students takes precedence. One of very few engineering colleges, who has created facilities in all major sports for its students to foster team building. This has encouraged its students to participate andwin in large number of competitions organized at the level of Colleges and Universities.
- Each department has well defined thrust areas and the project work to the third and final year students is assigned from these areas only.
- Students are encouraged to write business plans which are judged by venture capitalists.
- Interaction with the industry in USA and India has been started to work on mutually beneficial projects. As these projects move towards success, schemes such as ‘ Earn while you Learn’ will be implemented for the students.