To support the placement process, the Training and Placement Cell has an effective system in place. The procedure for campus/pool campus placement follows the following plan:
- The Training & Placement Officer sends invitations to companies/ organizations along with relevant information.
- The company/organization revert with filled Job Announcement Form (JAF) containing information about company/organization, recruitment procedure, job description, package (CTC) offered, job location, allowances & other bonuses etc.
- JAFs can be sent either by post or email to Training and Placement Cell, Ambala College of Engineering and Applied Research, Devsthali, Ambala. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Slot for the visit of the company/organization for recruitment is decided upon a mutual agreement.
- If the company/organization is interested in conducting a Pre-Placement Talk (PPT) they can send a request along with the preferred dates.
- The students are informed about the placement drive and criteria by TPO in the form of notice, along with any other information furnished by company/organization in JAF.
- Interested and eligible (as per the criteria specified by the company) students show their willingness to appear for the recruitment process of a company by doing their online registration of each placement drive.
- Students are advised to be in possession of their updated Resumes during the visit of the company/organization.
- Company/organization visits the campus and carry out their recruitment process with the assistance of the student coordinators.
- Company/organization needs to provide the final list of selected students and waitlisted students (if any) at the end of the recruitment process to TPO.
- The Placement Office also coordinates the signing of offer letters by students who have been selected to ensure that they reach the company/organization as per their joining dates.