Professor Emeritus and Adviser
||Professor Emeritus and Adviser
- Total Experience(Years) : Academic: 40 Industry: 02 Research: 15
- Principal SPCET, Jaulan Kalan (Punjab) Since November 2004
- Principal GGSCMT, Kharar, Punjab from March 2004 to November 2004
- Principal SJMIT, Radaur (Haryana) from April 2001 to Febraury 2004
- Founder Principal BCET, Gurdaspur, Punjab, from Aug. 1994 to April 2001.
- Head Energy System Division, Thaper Corporate R&D Center Patiala and Professor Mechanical Eng. TIET, Patiala from May 1986 to Aug 1994.
- Asst. Professor Mech. Eng. TIET, Patiala (1983-1986)
- Sr. Lecturer Mech Eng. TIET, Patiala (1975-1982)
- Lecturer Mech. Engg. TIET, Patiala (1969-1975)
- Technical Techer Fellow MS University, Baroda (1966-1969)
- Asst. Engineer KT Steel Industry Ambarnath Bombay (1965-1966).
- Ph D: (Mech.) 1982, IIT Delhi
- M. E. (Mech.) 1969, MSU Baroda Ist Division
- B.Sc. Eng. (Mech.), 1965 P.E.C. Chandigarh, PU Ist Division
|No. of Research Publications
|No. of M.Tech Guided
||Supervised 14 ME’s Thesis
||Handled 12 sponsored research projects.
Supervised 05 Ph.D’s