|Experience||Academic: 5.5 years, Research: 05 years|
|Qualification||Ph.D (Electronics Engineering) from VNIT Nagpur, |
M.Tech. (VLSI Design) from NIT Kurukshetra
B.Tech. (ECE) from Kurukshetra University
|Subject Specialization||Digital Electronics, Electronic Devices, VLSI Design, Microprocessor, Machine Learning|
|No. of Research Publications||09|
|No. of M.Tech Guided||2|
Any Special Achievement:
- Patent: “IoT- Based Robot Doctor to Advise the Healthcare Processes”, App. No.: 202211027588, Journal No. 22-2022, June 03, 2022.
- One of my publications entitled “A Systematic Review of Compressive Sensing: Concepts, Implementations and Applications” has fetched 400+ citations within a span of 5 years.
- Actively working as reviewer in IEEE Access and many conferences.
- Qualified GATE 2010
- Qualified NET Dec. 2014
- Received Scholarship from MHRD, Govt. of India for five years during Ph.D.
- Received Scholarship from MHRD, Govt. of India for two years during M.Tech.
- Attended five days Faculty Development Programme at Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Jhanjeri, Punjab, India, July 12-18, 2023.
- Attended short term course on “Role of Mathematics in Engineering” at Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur, India, Sept. 26 – 30, 2016.
- Attended GIAN course on “VLSI Architectures for Signal processing and Machine Learning” at Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India, Dec. 19 – 30, 2016.
- Attended GIAN course on “MEMS for Biomechanics and Biorobotics” at Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur, India, Dec. 4 – 8, 2017.