40 students of class XI (medical and Non Medical) of Lord Mahavir Jain public School and 52 studetns (22 of Class IX, 17 of class XII and 13 from class XI) of Govt. Sr. Sec. School, Baldev Nagar Ambala City visited ACE.
LMJPS opted 3 capsules as per detail given below:
- Exposure to Biotechnology: It includes hands on training on Blood Group testing, Adulteration testing, DNA running.
- Introduction to Arduino: It includes practical hands-on on basic programming and hardware connections with Arduino uno board, its pin configuration.
- Computer Aided Drawing: It includes 2D Sketching and 3D Modeling.
Students of Class XI and Class XII of GSSS Baldev nagar opted following capsules:
- Introduction to Electronic Components and Circuits: Identification, Specification and Testing of Electronic components like Resistor, Capacitor, Diode, LED, BJT, Voltage Regulator, Transformer etc.
- Exposure to Mechanical Engineering workshop: It includes Mould making, sand casting, measuring tools.
Students of class IX of Govt. Sr. Sec. School, Baldev Nagar undergone the following:
- Familiarizing with PC hardware components, computer networking techniques, computer network devices like, hub, switches, routers.
- Identification of resistor and its color coding.
- ACE campus visit and visit to various labs of CSE and ECE department.