Admissions for B.Tech and B.Tech (LEET) shall be made according to the guidelines issued from Haryana State Technical Education Society as given below:
- 25% of sanctioned intake shall be filled by the institution (on the basis of marks of qualifying exam/JEE-2018 rank).
- 75% of sanctioned intake shall be filled through HSTES (on the basis of the inter se merit of JEE-2018 through On-line counseling)
For further information on ‘On-line counseling’ please visit Haryana Goverment’s site :
( Personal inquiries can be made at the college admission office. )
Payment of Counseling Fee(Only for the seats to be filled through HSTES)
- Visit the website www.hstes.org, click on Payment Registration link.
- Fill the personal and academic details in the form like Course Name, Roll.No, Email ID, etc. and after submitting the registration details students will get the Roll. No and Password for further proceeding on Confirmation page. Click on pay Now link on Confirmation page to proceed the fee payment or students can also do the payment later by click on counseling fee link, once he complete the Registration Process.
- Pay the Counseling Fee by the following modes of payment:
( Cash payment at Online bank Counters of PNB / Axis Banks )
Select this payment option and generate e-deposit slip and take a printout of this e-deposit slip. Take this e-deposit slip to the respective bank to pay cash. This e-deposit slip has a unique S.No and photocopy can’t be used by another candidate. This deposit has to be done through e-deposit slip only and no other slip from bank or elsewhere to be used. E-deposit slip can also be generated or printed directly from student’s zone after registration has been done.
List of Documents to be brought at the time of Admission
The candidates, at the time of reporting must bring the following Original Certificates / Documents / Testimonials along with three sets of duly attestedphotocopies of these with them. Any candidate, who fails to produce any of the required Certificate/ Document/ Testimonial at the time of reporting the institution,will forfeit his/her claim to admission.
Examination i.e. 10+2/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School
Examination/ Diploma Certificates.
- Matriculation/High School Certificate.
- JEE-2018 Admit Card/LEET-2018
- JEE-2018 Rank
Card/LEET-2018 Rank Card
1) Regular Candidates: The candidates who passed their qualifying exam. From School/ College as regular students are required to submit the Character Certificate as per broacher.
2) Private Candidates: Candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination as private candidates should submit their Character Certificate, duly signed by a First Class Magistrate.
- Certificate of Medical
Fitness- as per Admission Brochure 2018-19.
- Proof of annual parental income from all sources (in case of SC/BC/SBC/EBP candidates).
- Residents Certificate, if applicable:
Candidates, who have passed their qualifying examination from a Board/Recognized School located in the State of Haryana will be deemed to be Haryana residents and will not be required to submit certificates of bonafide residents of Haryana.
- Certificate from the Employer in the case of Employees of Govt. of Haryana, members of All India Services
borne on Haryana Cadre, Employees of Statutory Bodies / Corporations, if applicable.
- Scheduled Caste Certificate, if applicable.
- Backward Class Certificate as per Admission Brochure 2018-19, if applicable and affidavit as per Admission Brochure 2018-19.
- Certificate in respect of Physically Handicapped Candidates as per Admission Brochure 2018-19, if applicable.
- Certificate required to be furnished by the Children & Grand-children of Freedom Fighters as per Admission Brochure 2018-19, if applicable.
- Certificate from wards of Deceased/Disabled/Discharged Military/Para-Military personnel/ Ex-Servicemen or Ex-Personnel of Para-Military Forces , as per Admission Brochure 2018-19, if applicable.
- Certificate from wards of ex-employee of Indian Defence Services/ Para-Military Forces- as per Admission
Brochure 2018-19, if applicable.