In May 2010, ECE Department has started IETE Students Forum (ISF). This forum has been working continuously in order to strengthen the objectives and to attain the expected level of program outcomes through organizing various events such as Engineers’ Day, Technical Events, Quizzes, Aptitude Test, Verbal Reasoning Test, Online Test, General Knowledge Test, Group Discussion, and Extempore. The objectives of the IETE Students Forum (ISF) are to build leadership quality, teamwork ability, and enhancement of the interpersonal skills of a candidate. The Forum provides a platform to share and enhance students’ soft skills and hard skills. This forum is not limited to students, but also it is more beneficial to faculty development and has encouraged the faculty members to take part in research activities so as to enhance their knowledge and to explore new research areas. The IETE Students Forum also provides a platform for students and faculty members to publish their research findings in refereed journals under IETE (Institutions of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers) to share their research areas in telecommunications.
List of Events Under IETE
- Organized JAM (Just a Minute) – Extempore on 25th January 2020.
- Organized Theatre Stage during Zonal Youth Festival 2019 from 05th October 2019 to 07th October 2019.
- Organized Aptitude Test on 20th February 2019.
- Organized Group Discussion on 27th September 2018.
- Organized Science Quiz Competition on 07th September 2018.
- Celebrated Teacher’s Day on 05th September 2018.
- Organized Technical Writing Competition on 11th October 2017.
- Organized Project Display Competition on 15th September 2017.
- Organized Ad-Mad Show Competition on 15th September 2017.
- Organized Picture Perception and Rangoli Competition on 15th September 2017.
- Organized Quiz Competition on 15th September 2017.
- Organized Group Discussion and General Ability Test on 23rd March 2017.