IETE Students Forum
In May 2010, ECE Department has started IETE Students Forum (ISF). This forum has been working continuously in order to strengthen the objectives and to attain expected level of program outcomes through organizing various events such as Engineers Day, Technical Events,Quizes, Aptitude Test, Verbal Reasoning Test, Online Test, General Knowledge Test, Group Discussion, and Extempore. The objectives of IETE Students Forum (ISF) are to build leadership quality, team work ability and enhancement of interpersonal skills of a candidate. The Forum provides a platform to share and enhance students soft skills and hard skills. This forum is not limited to students, but also it is more beneficiary to faculty development and has encouraged the faculty members to take part in research activities so as to enhance their knowledge and to explore new research areas. The IETE Students Forum also provides a platform to students and faculty members to publish their research findings in referred journals under IETE (Institutions of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers) to share their research areas in telecommunications.
List of events under IETE
- Organize Group Discussion on 8 March, 2013.
- Organize Quiz on 14 March, 2013.
- Organize Group Discussion on 15 March, 2013.
- Organize Engineers Day on 17 September, 2013.
- Rangoli Competition, Quiz Competition, Group Competition, TV Show and Ad-Mad Show held on 17 September, 2013.
- ACE Acumen was celebrated on 01 November 2013.