In May, 2010, ECE Department has started IETE Students Forum (ISF). This forum has been working continuously in order to strengthen the objectives and to attain expected level of program outcomes through organizing various events such as Engineers’ Day, Technical Events, Quizes, Aptitude Test, Verbal Reasoning Test, Online Test, General Knowledge Test, Group Discussion, and Extempore. The objectives of IETE Students Forum (ISF) are to build leadership quality, team work ability and enhancement of interpersonal skills of a candidate. The Forum provides a platform to share and enhance students’ soft skills and hard skills. This forum is not limited to students, but also it is more beneficiary to faculty development and has encouraged the faculty members to take part in research activities so as to enhance their knowledge and to explore new research areas. The IETE Students Forum also provides a platform to students and faculty members to publish their research findings in referred journals under IETE (Institutions of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers) to share their research areas in telecommunications.
List of Events Under IETE
- Organized JAM (Just a Minute) – Extempore on 25thJanuary, 2020.
- Organized Theatre Stage during Zonal Youth Festival 2019 during 05thOctober, 2019 to 07th October, 2019.
- Organized Aptitude Test on 20thFebruary, 2019.
- Organized Group Discussion on 27thSeptember, 2018.
- Organized Science Quiz Competition on 07th September, 2018.
- Celebrated Teacher’s Day on 05thSeptember, 2018.
- Organized Technical Writing Competition on 11th October, 2017.
- Organized Project Display Competition on 15th September, 2017.
- Organized Ad-Mad Show Competition on 15th September, 2017.
- Organized Picture Perception and Rangoli Competition on 15th September, 2017.
- Organized Quiz Competition on 15th September, 2017.
- Organized Group Discussion and General Ability Test on 23rd March, 2017.