Invited Talk at ACE: A few glimpses
Cary Y. Yang received the B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. degrees in electrical engineering from the University of Pennsylvania. After working at M.I.T., NASA Ames Research Center, and Stanford University on electronic properties of nanostructure surfaces and interfaces, he founded Surface Analytic Research, a Silicon Valley company focusing on sponsored research projects covering various applications of surfaces and nanostructures. He joined Santa Clara University in 1983 and is currently Professor of Electrical Engineering and Director of TENT Laboratory, a SCU facility located inside NASA Ames. He was the Founding Director of Microelectronics Laboratory and Center for Nanostructures, and served as Chair of Electrical Engineering and Associate Dean of Engineering at Santa Clara. His research spans from silicon-based nanoelectronics to nanostructure interfaces in electronic, biological, and energy-storage systems. An IEEE Life Fellow, he served as Editor of the IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, President of the IEEE Electron Devices Society, and elected member of the IEEE Board of Directors.
He was appointed Vice Chair of the IEEE Awards Board in 2013 and 2014. He received the 2004 IEEE Educational Activities Board Meritorious Achievement Award in Continuing Education “for extensive and innovative contributions to the continuing education of working professionals in the field of micro/nanoelectronics,” and the 2005 IEEE Electron Devices Society Distinguished Service Award. From 2008 to 2013, held the Bao Yugang Chair Professorship at Zhejiang University in China.
Invited Talk at ACE : A few glimpses
- Chief Patron: Dr. Jai Dev, Chairman
- Patron: Mr. Nalini Kant, Secretary
- Chief Convener: Dr. Ashawant Gupta, Director
- Conveners: Dr. Amit Wason, Principal and Prof. Ashok Kumar, Dean Academics & HOD, ECE Department
- Mr. Kapil Bhatt, AP & RA Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mr. Vijay Kumar Anand, AP/ECE Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mr. Kapil Bhatt: Asst. Professor cum Research Associate/ECE
- Mobile: 8295953394
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org