Ambala College of Nursing
B.Sc. Nursing (4 Year Degree Course), Eligibility: 10+2
We believe that health is a right of all the people. Individuals, families and communities have a responsibility towards maintaining their health and nursing profession has a vital role in the health care delivery system in collaboration with other health professionals and community groups.
It involves provision of promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative aspects of health care in various settings. The purpose of Ambala College of Nursing is to prepare its graduates with hands-on practical experience so they become capable and confident to provide good and humane nursing care to help alleviate the suffering of their patients.
In our program each student nurse would be exposed to a wide range of learning opportunities in both practice and theory with original practical experience at our State-of-the-art hospital.
Parent Hospital: Rotary Ambala Cancer and General Hospital
Rotary Ambala Cancer and General Hospital is making best efforts to provide quality care while keeping the costs low (much lower than the market).
Facilities at Glance:
- 120 Beds
- Cath Lab for Angioplasty and Pace Maker implan
- 2 Operation Theaters with Laminar Airflow – Bacteria free system
- Intensive care – CCU ICU full supportive team MBBS resident medical officers & intensivist.
- 10 Private Rooms, Semi-private wards, 24 hour Emergency doctors,
- General Wards, Separate Male and Female Wards, Oncology Ward, Orthopedic Ward, Isolation Ward, Dialysis Ward, Private Ward. All wards have facilities of refrigeration, wardrobes, and attendant beds.
- Private rooms – Air Conditioned Private Rooms, Deluxe Rooms (AC, LCD and sofa set)
- CT scan
- Digital Xray
- Advanced Pathology Lab and many more…