Frequently asked questions
Objectives of IQAC
Facilities and Contributions
Functions of IQAC
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent, and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the college.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
IQAC will facilitate and contribute:
- Ensure a heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture.
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices.
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs.
- Build an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC for final submission.
- Establishing and implementing quality standards/parameters for the institution’s numerous academic and administrative tasks
- Organize for student, parent, and other stakeholder feedback on institutional processes that affect quality.
- Documentation of the numerous quality improvement programmes and activities
- Coordinating quality-related initiatives for the college, including the adoption and promotion of best practices.
Outcomes of Activities of IQAC at ACE:
- Accreditation – NAAC, NBA, ABET
- National Ranking – NIRF
- Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (ARIIA)
- International Ranking/Rating – QS, THE, QS BRICS, QS STAR
- MHRD All India Survey for Higher Education
- Swachh Bharat Summer Internship Program
- Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Program
- Swachhta Ranking
- Feedback from stakeholders
- Curriculum for Applied Learning
- Promoting Technology Enhanced Learning – MOOC
- Annual Quality Assurance Report
|Chairperson||Dr. Ashawant Gupta, Director, ACE|
|Senior administrative officers||Prof. (Dr.) Jagdish Kumar Sharma, Advisor, ACE|
Prof. (Dr.) Amit Wason, Adjunet Faculty, ACE
Mr. Pawan Kumar Soni Consultant, ACE (Retd. Principal, Government Polytechnic, Ambala )
Gp Capt. Chander Shekhar Sharma (Retd.), Registrar, ACE
Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Jain, HOD, Mechanical Engineering, ACE
Dr. Monica Khanna, HOD, Applied Sciences & Humanities ACE
Dr. Vikas Sharma, HOD, Biotechnology, ACE
Dr. Vijay Kumar Anand, HOD, Electronics & Communication Engineering, ACE
Er. Seema Rani, Coordinator, Computer Science & Engineering, ACE
Mr. Ajay Pal Singh, Training and Placement Officer, ACE
|Member of Management||Sh. Nalini Kant, M.D. Advanced Microdevices, Ambala Cantt. Secretory, Shri Ram Swarup Memorial Trust|
Mr. Ashwani Goel, Member BOG, Shri Ram Swarup Memorial Trust
|Teachers||Mrs. Paavan, Biotechnology Engineering, ACE|
Er. Rajwinder Kaur, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, ACE
Er. Sourabh Malhotra, Electronics & Communication Engineering, ACE
Er. Ajay Rana, Mechanical Engineering, ACE
|Member from the Local|
|Sh. Rajni Kant, M.D. Micro Instruments, Ambala Cantt|
|Student||Ms. Anchal, Student of batch 2021-22, Computer Science & Engineering, ACE|
|Alumni||Er. Marut Aggarwal, Alumni of batch 2013-17, Electronics & Communication Engineering, ACE|
|Nominee from the Employer /Industrialists /Stakeholders||Mr. Anuj Aggarwal, CEO, Altruist Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Panchkula|
|Coordinator, IQAC||Dr. Mukesh Kumar, Dean Academic Affairs, ACE|
|Special Invitee||Dr. Punit Goyal, Associate Professor, IIT Ropar|
|Director, IQAC||Dr. Kamal Kumar Sharma, Principal, ACE|