Programme Educational Objectives
- To prepare the students with essential knowledge in Basic Sciences, Life Sciences and related Engineering Sciences so that the students become successful professionals.
- To provide solid base of foundation courses of Biotechnology so as to enable students to investigate and find solutions to practical problems faced by industries and society
- To make students successfully capable of applying the knowledge of biotechnological phenomenon and their applications to analyze, design and develop solutions to the real life problems
- To inculcate Professional attitude, Ethics, Communication and Managerial skills in students to process multidisciplinary projects
- To provide students an excellent academic environment and necessary motivation for life- long learning process, essential for a successful professional career.
- Graduates have working knowledge of basic sciences and key Engineering branches
- Graduates are well versed with basic principles, laws and phenomenon with their mechanisms governing various life processes.
- Graduates are able to analyze and assess various biochemical changes taking place under various physiological and pathological conditions.
- Graduates can confidently use various techniques to learn, analyze and work on multidisciplinary projects.
- Graduates are exposed to the applications of biotechnology in solving problems related to agriculture, animal sciences and environment.
- Graduates have the skills to use various biotechnological tools to analyze and find solutions to the problems related to human health and social well being.
- Graduates have the knowledge of professional ethics and biodiversity issues.
- Graduates are motivated for self life-long learning and have the confidence to work on interdisciplinary projects keeping in view the latest developments in the field.
- Graduates have good communication skills in both verbal and written forms.
- Graduates have professional managerial Skills.
- Graduates can be able to apply knowledge and understanding of biotechnology engineering and management principle in their project as a member and project leader in project team.