Skip to content
Program Educational Objectives
- PEO-1, To make students capable of applying the fundamentals of mathematics, basic sciences, humanities, technical arts and engineering sciences in solving engineering problems.
- PEO-2, To develop analytical skills in mechanical engineering students for solving engineering problems.
- PEO-3, To impart knowledge to students about design methodologies in thermo fluids, materials and engineering systems using latest design tools.
- PEO-4, To make the students familiar about latest technologies in all mechanical engineering fields for meeting societal needs in a cost effective manner.
- PEO-5, To encourage students to acquire managerial and entrepreneurial skills and to take innovative and research oriented projects.
The outcomes we desire are that our graduates demonstrate:
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering to mechanical engineering problems.
- An ability to conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design systems, components, or processes to meet desired needs.
- An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively with written, oral, and visual means.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a societal and global societal.
- A recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use modern engineering techniques, skills, and computational tools necessary for engineering practice
- An ability to work professionally in both thermal, design and production engineering areas.
- An ability to act as Entrepreneur.
Admission Related Enquiry